Happy New Year! 2011 was a big year for us at IShouldLogOff. We transitioned from a permanent nomadic lifestyle to something a bit more traditional and settled. That doesn’t mean the adventures don’t continue, in 2011 we started adventure racing in Florida, snorkeled with Jesus in the Florida Keys and explored Mexico City. No bets yet on what 2012 has in store, but it’s sure to be another full year.
Last week I took a look at our most popular posts and pages of 2011. Interesting to see what people like and don’t like on the website. Turns out most of you are interested in South America and Southeast Asia. Can’t say I’m surprised!
In case you missed one (or two!) of the most popular posts, here they are:
- South American Report Card – Budgets tend to be the most popular posts across the board, but this one beats the rest by far!
- Tips for Buying Clothes in Southeast Asia – Everyone dreams of inexpensive custom clothes. Here are some tips to make sure you don’t look in your mirror and home wondering what went wrong.
- Budget for Africa – Our Africa posts got a lot more interest and attention this year and I’ve seen more and more of you on Twitter and Facebook talking about your own African adventures. Maybe it will be the travel destination of 2012?
- Hot Chocolate Colombiana – Chocolate and marshmellows are boring compared to this Colombian tradition.
- Giveaway: Emergency Travel Assistance – This contest is ongoing through January- leave your comment for FREE Emergency Travel Assistance!
What do you have in store for 2012?