So we made it. No, seriously. And it was better than we expected. I’ll be the first to admit I dreaded the lines, the screaming kids and the inevitable break down our kids would have at Disney World, but you know what, it didn’t happen. That’s right, our kids were wide eyed and excited about EVERYTHING at Magic Kingdom, and frankly who could blame them.
Here’s our top 5 tips for surviving Disney World with toddlers:
- Bring your own stroller. Our kids napped on the go at Disney, and having our stroller was so much easier than having a hard plastic rental.
- Download the app and book your fast passes for the morning! You can get a secret fourth fast pass either at the fast pass+ kiosks or on your phone once you’ve used up your three for the day. And once you’ve used the fourth you can get a fifth and so on…
- Tie something to your stroller so it is easy to identify! And no, a mickey mouse tag is not unique in Magic Kingdom, nor is your kids nemo stuffed animal!
- There are actually some quiet places in Magic Kingdom for downtime – we took the girls to Tom Sawyer Island for some running around time and time away from the crowds. They appreciated it and so did we!
- Disney’s baby room is going to be super crowded. Just saying. It’s great that they have it, but man it is crowded.
Have you survived Disney World with toddlers? Share your tips below!